Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Might Be on to Something Here
Leonotis nepetaefolia
by Rastamon
Citation:   Rastamon. "Might Be on to Something Here: An Experience with Leonotis nepetaefolia (exp106761)". Erowid.org. Jul 1, 2016. erowid.org/exp/106761

smoked Leonotis nepetaefolia (plant material)

Klipp Dagga flowers and leaves were harvested in morning and dried. Then, rubbed over a screen until all kief was off the flowers and leaves. Kief was mixed with unprocessed leaf and rolled up.

My buddy and I were headed to the store on a scenic route when we fired up the Byrd. It's tasted nice and was only slightly harsh if I took massive hits. We finished it and chunked the Roach.

We get to the store. Buddy and I are deep into conversation, like an MJ buzz. I feel like my head is in the clouds, my eyes were heavy, thoughts and creativity increased slightly
my eyes were heavy, thoughts and creativity increased slightly
, Im digging it. Buddy says he feels all high in the body, nothing in the head...not sure what to make of that but it certainly got us feeling pretty baked.

Aftereffects were minimal, hardly any really. Buddy says he feels it longer than I did. I felt like it was less intense and didn't last as long as MJ.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 106761
Published: Jul 1, 2016Views: 2,456
Leonotis nepetifolia (371) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)