Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
A Night in Hell Never Again
4-Fluoroamphetamine & Cannabis
Citation:   Johnathan. "A Night in Hell Never Again: An Experience with 4-Fluoroamphetamine & Cannabis (exp106764)". Erowid.org. Sep 8, 2017. erowid.org/exp/106764

T+ 0:00
40 mg oral 4-Fluoroamphetamine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:00 .5 bowls smoked Cannabis  
  T+ 0:00 .5 bowls smoked Tobacco  
  T+ 5:00 1 oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
[Erowid Note: A substance(s) in this report might be identified incorrectly. Erowid reviewers question the author's identification of the drug described. Although the report is included in the collection, the substance might be something other than the author believed it to be.]
Prior to this experience, I have on multiple occasions consumed and am more than comfortable with MDMA and 25-i, and I'm an almost daily cannabis smoker.

After reading about it's similar effects to MDMA, roughly 3 weeks ago I acquired a gram of 4FA online, from a website that is often give much shit for scamming, but my experience with them was fantastic. I will not disclose this website however, but always take reviews with a grain of salt in my opinion. I also purchased a gram of 25i at the same time, which was in the same delivery. I had believed for some time that my reaction to this substance was due to the mislabeling of the packing, however I have once before consumed a large amount of 25i orally (yes I am aware 25i is not active when taken orally, dealer sold me 3 tablets as MDMA, never returned to him again as you can image) and my experience was no-where near this, so I am doubtful that I consumed 25i by mistake, however I could be wrong.

0:00 - I'm sitting in my car about 10 minutes before I begin work as a waiter (I have worked under the influence of cannabis before with no difficulty or suspicion from my bosses or fellow workers). I set aside roughly 40mg of 4FA, place it on my tongue and swallow. It tastes awful so I immediately chase with water, and even after clearing my mouth out with Listerine the unpleasant taste is still noticeable. The taste faded after about 20 or so minutes.

+0:30 - This is where things started kicking in, noticeable body-high starting, my arms feel much lighter than usual and conversation was flowing easily. Slight mood boost, very minor OEVs.

+0:45 - Things start turning bad here. I noticed myself having great difficulty writing properly, and conversation was becoming difficult as I found myself very agitated and unable to speak at a normal speed. I finish taking the order from a table of 12, then excuse myself to the bathroom in an attempt to gather myself.

+1:00 - Still sitting in the bathroom, OEVs are getting much more intense, seeing motion where the was none, details on the walls of the toilet cubicle rotating every so slightly, etc. I get a sudden hit of nausea and throw up quite a large amount. Thankfully a co-worker overheard this, and notified the boss. I am told to go home, which was the best thing that could have happened, as I would otherwise have to have continued working for another 3 hours roughly.

+1:15 - I'm back in my car, having just called my girlfriend and explaining my situation to her. I decided that rather than walking to her house (roughly 45 minute trip) that I would drive as I knew I was not yet peaking, and could manage. I do consider myself a very good driver but I strongly advise not driving under the influence of this drug.

+1:20 - I can feel the peak approaching rapidly, and I'm half way to my girlfriends house. OEVs are really kicking in at this point, the car in front of me developing noticeable trails behind it. Everything looks as though it's turning to liquid, some of the strangest visuals I've ever experienced. I notice however that my driving is not in any way impeded (I do drive a manual car, or 'stick' as an American would say). I shortly arrive at my girlfriends.

+1:30 - It feels as though 9000 volts is coursing through my veins, I'm rushing with energy and have a slight temperature, no more than 1 or 2 degrees celcius above normal though. Conversation is becoming very difficult at this point. I smoke a cone to try to calm down, but this has no effect. If anything, slightly heightened OEVs. My girlfriend consumes ~30mg of 4Fa as well, as by this point there were no negative side effects.

+1:45 - Time dilation is kicking into gear now, 15 minutes feels like 30 seconds. I try having a conversation with my girlfriend but I'm unable to speak and listen to the tv at the same time, so we turn it off. What occurs for the next hour and a half or so has completely been erased from my memory.

+3:00 - I look at the clock and realise how much time has passed, and I'm quite surprised. In one of the strangest hallucinations I've ever seen, and have never experienced before, each of the numbers on the clock turn into identical, disjointed images of my face. I found this equally humorous and unnerving. I'm unable to sit down because I have so much energy. I decide to go outside to get some fresh air. Unknown to me at the time (my girlfriend notified me of this later on) I was only wearing my underwear, and at no point did I realize I had gotten undressed. I was cartwheeling, screaming at the top of my lungs, falling over repeatedly and causing a general ruckus. Since her house is in a group of units, my girlfriend hauls me inside to avoid any complaints from the neighbours, all of whom are seniors. It's roughly 9:15 pm at this point.

+5:15 - I look at the clock and it's 11:30. Another gap in my memory. At no point do I remember going to the fridge, but I found myself half-way through a Rekordelig cider, the only one in the house having been stored in the fridge. When I finished the bottle I threw it into the kitchen, shattering the bottle. I stood up, thrilled at the excitement of destruction, and began punching holes in the walls. All up there were 7 holes, 1 of which was caused when I threw a glass as hard as I could at the wall, barely missing the nearby window. I had also kicked my girlfriends TV, shattering the screen. I broke one of the legs on the small table in the middle of the lounge, shattered a glass photo frame, and destroyed a clothes-drying rack. At no time could I stop myself or comprehend the destruction I was causing.

+6:45 - Somehow I'm completely naked. My girlfriend and I begin to talk about the future we're planning for ourselves, something which we love to do. This seems to stabilize me somewhat. Speaking is still difficult, but not so much as before. The house feels disconnected from the rest of the universe, and I begin having delusions that I had created the universe. I feel completely spiritually aligned at this time. There is broken glass over much of the floor, and still experiencing OEVs (a light +2) so I'm unable to see any of it, so I remain motionless in the middle of the room. It's very cold at this point, but I'm too petrified to move, for fear of standing on the glass. Pain was amplified tenfold.

+7:20 - Experiencing a ridiculous amount of vasoconstriction in my left arm, to the point where I was almost fearful that I was having a heart attack. I am extremely paranoid at this point, and having a repeated hallucination that the police are arresting me. I confuse my girlfriend for a police office multiple times, consistently hearing her saying 'you fell for it again didn't you?' She never said this at any time in the night. I notice that my girlfriend is clearly not as affected as I am, and I'm heavily relieved by this.

+8:00 - I'm definitely on the comedown, however my pupils are stupidly dilated. I begin cleaning up the damage, but I found gathering the motivation to do so incredibly difficult, despite being aware of the seriousness of the damage I'd caused and the necessity to begin cleaning. The more I inspect the house, the more damage I find, much of which I do not recall causing. I know for a fact however that I solely caused the damage, as my girlfriend never acted in the way I was at any point in the night.

+10:00 - I attempt to go to sleep at this point. Though it takes a little longer than usual I manage to surprisingly easy considering the intensity of the trip just passed.

The day after I felt no side effects. I had to get up after only 5 hours of sleep so I was feeling very sleep deprived the next day, but not feeling any typical after-trip side effects.

I can safely say that I will never touch flouroamphetamine again, and I will never advise it to anyone.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 106764
Gender: Male 
Age at time of experience: 19
Published: Sep 8, 2017Views: 4,033
[ View PDF (to print) ] [ View LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Swap Dark/Light ]
4-Fluoroamphetamine (276) : First Times (2), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), What Was in That? (26), Various (28)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports copyright Erowid.
TERMS OF USE: By accessing this page, you agree not to download, analyze, distill, reuse, digest, or feed into any AI-type system the report data without first contacting Erowid Center and receiving written permission.

Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the authors who submit them. Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.

Experience Vaults Index Full List of Substances Search Submit Report User Settings About Main Psychoactive Vaults