Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Peaceful Trip
Zolpidem
by Stable_Sauce
Citation:   Stable_Sauce. "Peaceful Trip: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp106840)". Erowid.org. Mar 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/106840

10 mg sublingual Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

I had tried Ambien 5mg when I lived in the U.S. and the effects were negligible, my thoughts kinda meandered into weird territories but nothing alarming. So, I wasn't expecting much more from the sub-lingual tablet.

I took it around 10pm and decided to veg on my couch and watch some tv.

I vaguely remember watching and enjoying a few episodes of South Park but I couldn't recall what episodes the next morning. About half an hour in everything became really, really chill and I slowly began to disassociate from my surroundings. I finally got my ass to bed (my girlfriend had already been asleep for a while) and apparently woke her up to tell her that we were in a forest and she was the mother dear and I was her foal.

I slept like a stone but felt like ass an a half for nearly two days.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 106840
Published: Mar 17, 2018Views: 587
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), Hangover / Days After (46), Unknown Context (20)