Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Never Felt So Nauseous Before in My Life
Buprenorphine
by MMTS
Citation:   MMTS. "Never Felt So Nauseous Before in My Life: An Experience with Buprenorphine (exp106863)". Erowid.org. May 31, 2019. erowid.org/exp/106863

400 ug   Pharms - Buprenorphine

I came across Buprenorphine last year, through a relative that had a few sublingual tablets left over after pain treatment. The dosage is described as 0,216mg Buprenorphinehydrochloride = 0,2mg Buprenorphine per tablet.

I read up on the substance and expected to feel tired + warm & fuzzy. My relative was prescribed one tablet per dose, so I started with that one night and honestly did not feel much, if anything at all. Compared to other experience reports 0,2mg seems like a very very low dosage, so that's probably why.

A little later I decided to try two tablets (0,4mg) during the day. This time something kicked in - I felt very dizzy about 45minutes to 1hr after ingestion. I could hardly keep my eyes open, started sweating and had to fight extreme nausea.

I ended up not having to puke but had no positive experiences with this substance at all. The hellish experience lasted for about half a day (10-12 hrs).

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 106863
Published: May 31, 2019Views: 663
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)