Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Beyond Comprehension
Amanita muscaria
by Michael_Hoef
Citation:   Michael_Hoef. "Beyond Comprehension: An Experience with Amanita muscaria (exp107015)". Erowid.org. May 31, 2018. erowid.org/exp/107015

4.5 g oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (dried)
  T+ 1:45   smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I took, 4.5 grams at 5:30pm felt nothing within the first hour and half.

6:30 started feeling giggly, feeling slightly heavy, movement feels slightly delayed.

7:15 smoked some cannabis, started feeling weird, slightly paranoid my time perception is dissolving and confused.

8:00 complete disassociation from my body, saw something I wish have never seen. Something that is beyond my imagination.

9:00 I could not find my body at all, it was crazy I wish I could get into detail but it was too much for my mind at the time.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 107015
Published: May 31, 2018Views: 961
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : Unknown Context (20), Difficult Experiences (5), General (1)