Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
I Was Violently Ill
Kratom & Naltrexone
by montana
Citation:   montana. "I Was Violently Ill: An Experience with Kratom & Naltrexone (exp107532)". Erowid.org. Feb 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/107532

25 g oral Kratom
  50 mg oral Naltrexone

Kratom Use Then Taking Naltroxone

I will make this short. I have been using kratom with oxycodone for the past year. I quit taking the oxycodone about 42 days ago while taking kratom. I had a mild withdraw from the oxycodone.

I continued my use of kratom probably 40-60 grams a day. Yesterday my counselor dared me to take a 50mg naltrexone we did not know what would happen. Within 20 minutes of taking the naltrexone I was violently ill. I spent the next 24 hours wishing I was dead. I have been an opiate addict for a long time, this was by far the worst I have ever felt. Every feeling that you could imagine that comes with withdrawal I was feeling, could not sleep. It ruined me for 24 hours.

The reason I am writing this is so no one ever has to feel the way I did by taking naltrexone why under the influence of kratom. I would not take any naltrexone for at least 2-3 days after quitting kratom.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 107532
Published: Feb 16, 2018Views: 2,078
Kratom (203), Naltrexone (338) : Health Problems (27), Combinations (3), Not Applicable (38)