individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Less Is More
Kratom
by inbetween-days
Citation:   inbetween-days. "Less Is More: An Experience with Kratom (exp107554)". Erowid.org. Apr 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/107554

5 g oral Kratom (ground / crushed)

I am an ex-heroin addict. I have been clean for almost three years now. I got into Kratom when I was still an active junkie. If I couldn't afford smack on a given day, I often used kratom to lessen the withdrawal symptoms. I still use kratom for two reasons: 1.) I suffer from severe back pain but now steer clear of opiates for obvious reasons. 2.) When those nagging cravings to use crop up, Kratom, even in a low dose crushes the psychological cravings.

One thing that I have discovered over the years is that when it comes to kratom, less is more for me. A typical dose of maeng da kratom for me is 5 grams. I used to take huge doses in upwards of 10-15 grams. I have discovered over time that taking a dose of 4-7 grams is much more effective than 10+ grams.
This saves money, helps me avoid bad side effects, and keeps my tolerance down.

What I have discovered through research is that taking overtly large doses of kratom causes more side-effects and less positive effects than lower doses.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 107554
Published: Apr 18, 2018Views: 931
Kratom (203) : Not Applicable (38), Retrospective / Summary (11)