Not Impressed
Acetylfentanyl
by Drewpy
Citation:   Drewpy. "Not Impressed: An Experience with Acetylfentanyl (exp107574)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2016. erowid.org/exp/107574

oral Acetylfentanyl (cookie / food)

Hey. I'm just a 20 year old college kid who's dabbled in drugs quite a bit. I'm up in Canada and fentanyl is making its rounds around here. I managed to get some candies dipped in 5mg Acetyl Fentanyl.

Perhaps they were bunk or not really 5mg but I kept redosing and couldn't get any euphoria from these. Some itching, a bit of a nod for 10 minutes. But I just couldn't get very high from these...

Perhaps they were less than 5mg in actuality. I have pretty much no opiate tolerance so this was very surprising.

Overall one of the worst opiates I've tried. I even got more euphoria from codeine. This was nothing like heroin which is the buzz I had hoped for.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 107574
Published: Jan 13, 2016Views: 2,449
Acetylfentanyl (692) : What Was in That? (26), Unknown Context (20)