Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
In My House by Myself
Pharmahuasca (Syrian Rue & DMT)
by SipTripper
Citation:   SipTripper. "In My House by Myself: An Experience with Pharmahuasca (Syrian Rue & DMT) (exp107621)". Erowid.org. Feb 20, 2019. erowid.org/exp/107621

3.1 g oral Syrian Rue (seeds)
  T+ 1:10   oral DMT (capsule)
  T+ 3:10 1 cig. smoked Cannabis (capsule)
  T+ 3:40   oral DMT (powder / crystals)

Ayahuascwow

I smoked MarioBros DMT a few times before this, while rolling hard of course. It immediately lifts me into a beautiful world. This time I wanted to try DMT the traditional way: orally. It was late at night, and I was in my house by myself for the duration of the trip.

11:30pm 3.1 g Syrian Rue seeds consumed.
12:00 Finished taking the rue seeds. I put them in hot water but still drank the seeds at the bottom. Even though they're more bitter than coffee, I'm still not queezy.

12:40 Approximately 60 mg DMT administered orally in a gel capsule.
1:50 Effects have kicked in. Surfaces move in morphish ways. I have a clear headspace. Thinking about how my breath brings everything to life, yet how it will all still be here when I'm dead. Feeling very nauseous. About to roll a j and take a walk.

2:41: Took a walk. An Amazon package is here, a good sign.
3:10: Ate a few knife tips of 'MT orally. Thinking to self...
I like drugs. I just like experiencing my mentalities in ways that can only be described by doing them.
I don't care about drugs. I could stop using anything in one day and trash them if it meant saving myself or others.
I love life and freedom, but hate corruption and persecution.
One day the world will think clearly... Hopefully...

3:20: A lot of tracers, 80 mg would be good for rave & strobe. Good stuff.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 107621
Published: Feb 20, 2019Views: 717
DMT (18), Syrian Rue (45), Pharmahuasca (822) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)