individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Feeling Very Relaxed and Calm
Clonazepam & Lorazepam
by Aura
Citation:   Aura. "Feeling Very Relaxed and Calm: An Experience with Clonazepam & Lorazepam (exp107679)". Erowid.org. Apr 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/107679

0.5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:00 1 mg oral Pharms - Lorazepam (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:45 1 mg oral Pharms - Lorazepam (ground / crushed)

I initially took one .5mg clonazepam and one 1mg lorazepam and chewed them together and swallowed them down. I lied in my bed to watch netflix. The first 20 minutes, I felt nothing. But then, I started being really affectionate toward my cat. The soft fur was almost addicting I wouldnt stop petting her and making her fall asleep.

After about 45 minutes, I got up to use the restroom and felt very fluid as I walked and made hand movements. I decided to pop another 1mg of the lorazepam. It's only been 10 minutes and I feel nothing new except I am able to type extremely fast and fluid.

Now that it's been 30 minutes since the second dosage, I just feel very content. My cat is soft, I'm young and happy with life because I know I will figure it all out, and I'm a solid 7/10 on the attractiveness scale which isnt even that bad. But yeah, I'm kind of high.... I'm a huge lightweight lol.

Great experience overall! I liked that I am still in my own head, but just more relaxed and carefree.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 107679
Published: Apr 3, 2018Views: 1,212
Pharms - Clonazepam (125), Pharms - Lorazepam (79) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)