individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Totally Different, Just as Intense
Morphine & Meperidine (Demerol)
by bertini
Citation:   bertini. "Totally Different, Just as Intense: An Experience with Morphine & Meperidine (Demerol) (exp107819)". Erowid.org. Feb 3, 2016. erowid.org/exp/107819

30 mg IV Morphine

I have been on opiates for approximately 5 years. Eventually I started to take it intravaneously. I love morphine IV over Demerol any day. The problem is that I'm not getting morphine so I'm stuck using Demerol. To me Demerol is just as intense as morphine but in a totally different way. Demerol kinds of boosts me up whereas morphine I'm just relaxed and chill.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 107819
Published: Feb 3, 2016Views: 2,926
Morphine (211), Pharms - Meperidine (408) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)