Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
I Couldn't Stop Humming Christmas Carols
Morning Glory
by B_rabbit
Citation:   B_rabbit. "I Couldn't Stop Humming Christmas Carols: An Experience with Morning Glory (exp107835)". Erowid.org. Dec 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/107835

100 seeds oral Morning Glory (seeds)

Merry Christmas and a Happy LSA Trip

I heard about tripping on mg, so I bought some and ate them in the morning before school. I must say they are the most repulsive shit I ever put in my mouth. I almost got sick twice during gym. It wasn't the seeds, just the nasty taste that wouldn't leave my mouth. A few hours I started to experience mild effects. I had to take a test that day and did alright on it but when I got it back I saw I drew some pictures I don't remember drawing. Once school was out I closed my eyes to look for hallucinations. There was a very faint birthday cake with green frosting and a crucifix impaled through it. Then the cake turned into a Christmas tree air freshener and I couldn't stop humming Christmas carols. That was a pretty weird night.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 107835
Published: Dec 24, 2018Views: 566
Morning Glory (38) : General (1), First Times (2), Various (28)