Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Abducted by God
DXM & Heimia salicifolia
by complexamino
Citation:   complexamino. "Abducted by God: An Experience with DXM & Heimia salicifolia (exp107860)". Erowid.org. Nov 19, 2020. erowid.org/exp/107860

750 mg oral DXM
  300 mg smoked Heimia salicifolia

A friend and I were sitting at our apartment and were both tripping on DXM. I had ordered some sinichuichi from a familiar vendor. I load a 'bowl' pack size dose and take a huge rip, immediately my mind is filled with this immense light, as though my body were vaporized and all there was was light. Then everything rematerialized as quickly as it had dissipated. I wouldn't say the experience was particularly profound, but it was quite powerful.

I have not tried this substance without dextromethorphan, but the two seem to have a synergistic effect.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 107860
Published: Nov 19, 2020Views: 186
DXM (22), Heimia salicifolia (150) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)