All Eyes on Me
Salvia divinorum (80x extract)
by 3pac
Citation:   3pac. "All Eyes on Me: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (80x extract) (exp107977)". Erowid.org. Jul 11, 2019. erowid.org/exp/107977

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

I went to a local head shop and purchased a container of salvia 80X. I heard about the effects, and I wanted to see what the experience was like. I had tried a few times with no luck.

So one night, I waited until everybody in the house fell asleep, and I went outside to my truck, and got in. I pulled out my aqua pipe, which I had filled with water, and my lighter. I put the flame to it, torched the bowl, and inhaled, held the smoke in my lungs as long as possible.

As soon as I saw the smoke I was exhaling come out, I didn't get a chance to know this time was different than other attempts. I was immediately being launched, not forward, but pulled backward
I was immediately being launched, not forward, but pulled backward
by a force stronger than gravity. I went backwards down a tunnel, and the feeling was weightlessness, as if on a roller coaster that wouldn't end. During the free fall, I saw eyes everywhere, pairs of eyes of every color, watching me free fall, watching to see if I would get scared. When I came to the new consciousness, I could not determine whether I was the truck seat, and the truck seat was my body, or vice versa. My arms and legs seemed to weigh as much as a planet and I couldn't lift them. If I leaned to one side, my universe would also tilt at an angle.

I decided I was thirsty, so I somehow forced myself to drink water from a cup. The water was dry going down my throat. I don't mean my throat was dry, I mean the actual water was dry. I felt strange and everything seemed to be tilted at a angle for a while after, maybe 15 minutes, even corners were off. It was intense.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 107977
Published: Jul 11, 2019Views: 375
Salvia divinorum (44) : Entities / Beings (37), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)