Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Scary
1P-LSD
by J.Joyce
Citation:   J.Joyce. "Scary: An Experience with 1P-LSD (exp107980)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2016. erowid.org/exp/107980

250 ug   1P-LSD

I consider myself to be a fairly experienced user of RCs, being involved for almost 5 years in various compounds.

I tried a couple of months ago 125 g, which felt like a light LSD trip (1P LSD being 45% as potent as LSD). As I enjoyed this trip, I was ready to double the dose.

== T: 0 ==
I took the two hits around 5 pm, knowing it would take some time to become active, I started to do some light workout.

== T: 0.20 ==
After 20 minutes, I started to feel cold and shaky; heartbeat quickly increased (I didn't have that with the 125 g trip).

== T: 0.45 ==
I started to feel colder as my body temperature quickly dropped and started to be nervous, because I never experienced such a thing with LSD.

After a couple of minutes, my body started to 'vibrate' really quickly and intensely (think high-pitch vibration), which was really scary.
I was convinced something was wrong with the substance. My body was vibrating and my muscles were contracting strongly - I started to freak out, and unsure about what to do. I tried to relax but that didn't me prevent me from feeling anxious and really scared. Being convinced I'd die, I left a note to my friend to let her know what I took.

== T: 1.00 ==
After an hour, I somewhat passed a threshold and started to feel better. I then started to recognize the typical 'liquid' visions of LSD. It was afterwards a good, easy to handle trip. I didn't do much thinking, rather, I was just contemplating life, the rain outside, and enjoying the music.

== T: 5.00 ==
After 5 hours, things started to come back to normalcy.

Conclusion
Great compound, really potent. Dosage highly discouraged to someone who never experienced psychedelics before as the body load scared me (I was convinced I would die, no kidding). I can see where first time users would end up in an hospital as it was a really strong onset.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 107980
Published: Feb 24, 2016Views: 11,680
1P-LSD (682) : Difficult Experiences (5), General (1), Alone (16)