Against the drug war but not sure what to do about it?
Join Erowid and help spread accurate, independent information.
A Floppy Review
Prednisone
by Anon
Citation:   Anon. "A Floppy Review: An Experience with Prednisone (exp108041)". Erowid.org. Mar 6, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108041

40 mg oral Pharms - Prednisone

Recently I was prescribed 40mg of Prednisone per day in the morning. After reading all the other trip reports I was a bit concerned. However, I had a completely different experience. I'm currently on day 3, but here's how its been thus far:

Day 1: Took 40mg and went to work. Felt happier at work than normal. Ended up staying up till 4 in the morning because I couldn't sleep.

Day 2: Wake up at 10 am and take 40mg with 200mg of caffeine. Feel happier all day and pass out at 10 pm.

Day 3: Wake up at 9 am and take my 40mg with 200mg of caffeine. Definitely still feel more sociable and happier.

The only downside I've noticed with prednisone is it absolutely kills my libido.
And I mean completely, I can't even get an erection. But since I'm single its not that huge of a con.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108041
Published: Mar 6, 2016Views: 4,434
Pharms - Prednisone (226) : General (1), Medical Use (47), Alone (16)