Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Called Myself an Ambulance
25C-NBOMe
by Tom
Citation:   Tom. "Called Myself an Ambulance: An Experience with 25C-NBOMe (exp108090)". Erowid.org. May 4, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108090

1 hit   25C-NBOMe (blotter / tab)

Almost Suffered Stroke From 25C-NBOMe

Hi, I just want to share with my experience that happened a while ago.

I ingested blotter of Nbome. After an hour I had some really crazy visuals. The reason why I'm writing this is different. After 5 hours when I was coming down a started to feel totally weird. My heart started to beat so fast, that I couldn't handle it. I felt like left part of my body doesn't work, felt pressure on my neck and also left arm. This is when I decided this is not what I wanted and called myself an ambulance. They did me some heart tests and so and gave me pills to calm down. I really thought I had stroke.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 108090
Published: May 4, 2016Views: 1,740
25C-NBOMe (540) : Health Problems (27), Unknown Context (20)