individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Tried Two Times Before, Got Very Little Effect
Kratom
by trillafred
Citation:   trillafred. "Tried Two Times Before, Got Very Little Effect: An Experience with Kratom (exp108408)". Erowid.org. Apr 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/108408

1 tsp oral Kratom (ground / crushed)

I recently discovered that I love the kratom experience. I'd tried it two times before and got very little effect. It was probably because of the ROA (capsules) and the vendors I was using were shit.

I found a new vendor, I went ahead and ordered 3 ounces off the site and spoke with the owners and they were very kind and suggested the 'toss and wash' method. I take a spoonful of powder and swallow it with orange juice. This method was infinitely better, the euphoria was great, and reminded me of taking 30 mg of roxy. But it can be nauseating if taken on an empty stomach, the fix is pretty easy though, just eat.

It's been a night and day difference to me.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108408
Published: Apr 18, 2018Views: 576
Kratom (203) : Unknown Context (20), Retrospective / Summary (11)