New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Finding Myself
Changa (Smoked MAOI & DMT), LSD & MDMA
by Drew
Citation:   Drew. "Finding Myself: An Experience with Changa (Smoked MAOI & DMT), LSD & MDMA (exp108419)". Erowid.org. Nov 27, 2017. erowid.org/exp/108419

0.5 hits oral LSD
      MDMA
    smoked Changa (plant material)

I had dmt [In a chonga] for the first time. I was on half a tab of acid and some mdma as well.

When I took off I closed my eyes and could see a disk or gong with my ex girlfriends face on it but I knew it was a representation of my lifes problems. The disk started to spin slowly like if you mixed paint together and turned into a dark thing with eyes. I know not to freak out but it scared me a bit but I think it knew that so it also disappeared.

After he was gone I saw lines of light almost like a web or if you look at cells or something. I felt so much beauty and wonder looking at how everyone is connected so completely. I feel that for the first time since my mother died that I am whole again and at peace and all the crap in my life such as relationships that go bad just doesnt matter as much as I think it does.

It really does feel like a cleansing or a rebirth.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 108419
Published: Nov 27, 2017Views: 1,141
Changa (816) : Unknown Context (20), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Entities / Beings (37), Combinations (3)