Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
G oh MY
GHB
by Butterflydaner
Citation:   Butterflydaner. "G oh MY: An Experience with GHB (exp108484)". Erowid.org. May 10, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108484

GHB

Wow... I remember this G that was so amazing. I mean it tasted nice. Not like a toxic chemical. No weird petroleum smell. Just nice and I could keep it in a plastic bottle without fearing the bullshit G would be eating the bottle. I could even sip it straight! Not yummy but not toxic shock for sure..... Where did this Shit Go???? All I find now is the stinky chemical stuff which I find impossible to dose right and even if I manage to dose ok... It's not like a great high...or this entry into bliss.... AND if I'm fortunate enough to have a sexy lover. The old stiff would rock my world! Not like this smelly petroleum shit that doesn't make me horny...just dazed and blah. What was that old stuff???????

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 108484
Published: May 10, 2016Views: 1,791
GHB (25) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)