Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Series 1 of 4
Etizolam
by Oketizy
Citation:   Oketizy. "Series 1 of 4: An Experience with Etizolam (exp108509)". Erowid.org. Apr 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/108509

.25 mg   Etizolam
  T+ 0:30 .24 mg   Etizolam
  T+ 0:00 .50 mg   Etizolam

After digging I stumbled upon Etizolam for anti-anxiety and muscle relaxant properties.
Around 19:00hrs I dosed .25 as an allergy test
I waited 30mins test and took the other.25

At this time I decided to walk my dog and started noticing my thoughts straying away from my depression and anxiety of having my puppy chase after the neighborhood cats.

Once I arrived back home I decide to take the other .5

For dosing purposes
19:00 .25
19:30 .24
20:00 .50

These take about 15 to 25 minutes to kick in, my anxiety was completely removed and I tried to attempt a quixk calisthenic workout with no avail. The muscle relaxant properties of this are subtle but noticeable.

I've experienced 4 uses of this chemical and will be provided a series of updates on all 4. Count this as 1 of 4.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 108509
Published: Apr 29, 2018Views: 1,030
Etizolam (568) : General (1), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)