Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Series 3 of 4
Etizolam
by Oketizy
Citation:   Oketizy. "Series 3 of 4: An Experience with Etizolam (exp108511)". Erowid.org. Apr 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/108511

1 mg   Etizolam
  T+ 1:00 1 mg   Etizolam
  T+ 2:00 1 mg   Etizolam
  T+ 3:00 1 mg   Etizolam

This was my third run trying this chemical. I decided to double the dosage as common doses are 1 to 2mg and strong is 2 to 5. I decided on 4, the less the more control.

For dosing purposes
18:00 1.00
19:00 1.00
20:00 1.00
21:00 1.00

These take about 15 to 25 minutes to kick in.. The muscle relaxant properties of this are subtle but noticeable. This run of the chemical was done while on the weekend on an off day. 4 mg total in 4 hours felt like the equivalent to 2mg alprazolam with a very subtle sedation. The effects at 1mg were noticed in 20mins, second dose was felt a little sooner. The third and fourth dose are the doses that brought on the subtle sedation. At dose 3 I noticed my eyes became droopy while watching TV but continued my experiential and reporting my findings in my journal nearby. At 4th dose roughly 15mins from ingestion a more mild sedation kicked in, this is the time I linked the feeling to around 2mg of alprazolam and or 30-40mg valium.

I've experienced 4 uses of this chemical and will be provided a series of updates on all 4. Count this as 3 of 4.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 108511
Published: Apr 29, 2018Views: 928
Etizolam (568) : General (1), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)