individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Extreme Amount of Love and Peace
MDMA & Alcohol
by Mario Lopez
Citation:   Mario Lopez. "Extreme Amount of Love and Peace: An Experience with MDMA & Alcohol (exp108561)". Erowid.org. May 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/108561

oral MDMA
    oral Alcohol

My First Experience

I had my first experience with this drug a few nights ago and while it was a good experience at its peak, the Comedown is not worth the experience for me. My body has been aching for 2 days and I can hardly move and it's the third day. I'm experiencing flu symptoms chest pain and I did a very very small amount.

I did also drink alcohol during the experience so I think my body probably got very dehydrated even though I was drinking a lot of water. The high was nice because it was basically just a good feeling love and peace
it was basically just a good feeling love and peace
. But I didn't hallucinate or feel anything sexual or euphoric. Maybe had I done more, I would have felt something other than extreme amount of love and peace. I don't regret the experience but I will definitely never do it again because just with that tiny bit that I did my body is a wreck.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 108561
Published: May 7, 2018Views: 626
MDMA (3) : Combinations (3), Hangover / Days After (46), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)