Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
GabaGaba Good Time
Gabapentin
by Smokey
Citation:   Smokey. "GabaGaba Good Time: An Experience with Gabapentin (exp108680)". Erowid.org. Jun 15, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108680

3 g oral Pharms - Gabapentin

I wake up around 7am. Today is Gaba Day! I take Gabapentin one day, skip 3, and take it, skip 3, etc. Obviously this is to keep my tolerance down.

I take about 300 to 600mg ever 30-45 min and within a couple hours I am high as a kite. The trick is to stagger them like I do. Also, coke helps make it kick in a little faster. Also, eating a meal increases the bioavailability, aleve or naproxen helps too.

The Gabapentin keeps me high all day. Right now it is 230pm and I am really high, the euphoria is great. Like every breath I take feels great. I have a wonderful body buzz.

Overall, I love Gabapentin. Good shit! Best drug ever if I take it right. Lyrica is good too...I get my refill on that one soon.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108680
Published: Jun 15, 2016Views: 6,260
Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : Glowing Experiences (4), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)