Peaceful
Trazodone
by T.I.
Citation:   T.I.. "Peaceful: An Experience with Trazodone (exp108719)". Erowid.org. Oct 18, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108719

100 mg oral Pharms - Trazodone

Usually I'm awake during odd hours of the night and tend to sleep for maybe 4 hours if that. I've been seeing someone about my insomnia and first she prescribed me gabapentin which did nothing since am very used to oxy and xanax and actual 'street' drugs.

I was prescribed 50mg of trazodone. Yesterday was my first time experimenting with it. I got home and ate a meal and then proceeded to take 2 (100mg). I went to wash my face and 5minutes later everything got kinda blurry and my balance was quite off. This is when I started to get super happy because it works so fast so I took a quick shower and went to my room.

The color of everything was so much more vibrant and I had an absolute urge to create a painting or do something artsy. I had the energy to do so but as the seconds passed I felt more and more sedated and just couldn't barely move.

I finally just went to sleep around 130 pm and woke up at 2am. It did make me feel uber happy and at peace. I am an avid drug user.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108719
Published: Oct 18, 2016Views: 8,171
Pharms - Trazodone (294) : First Times (2), Medical Use (47), Alone (16)