Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Never Again
H.B. Woodrose
by Tripper123
Citation:   Tripper123. "Never Again: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp108874)". Erowid.org. Jul 11, 2019. erowid.org/exp/108874

12 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose
      Cannabis

The first time (and last) I tried Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds (hbw) I was at a friend's house earlier this year. I saw a Ziploc full of them and asked what they were. He started telling me about all of his other friends doing it and him doing it so I decided to try it and thats where I went wrong.

He told me to take 12 seeds so I did. About an hour and a half later I started to feel them a little I don't really remember the beginning of the trip. After they started to peak I got horrible cramps all over my legs
After they started to peak I got horrible cramps all over my legs
they were so bad I could barely walk so I sat down. I started to think I was being kicked out of his house and that I was going to have to walk home that's all my mind could process every word my friends said I thought was them getting ready to kick me out.

I began to feel sick so I went and sat down by the trashcan but never threw up. It felt like only a couple minutes but my friends said it was almost an hour I was pretty confused. After that we went to his kitchen to get something to eat but I wasn't hungry so I got some water but my hands were shaking I could barely drink. I sat in the kitchen for a little bit but I started to feel sick and ran to the trashcan and threw up.

When we went back to the room I still thought I was being kicked out and my brain just was fried so I sat back down and started to smoke a blunt which helped alot and also made me able to finally fall asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night in complete darkness and felt 100 times better I didn't feel the seeds at all I was so happy it was finally over. And that's why I will never do hbw again.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108874
Published: Jul 11, 2019Views: 498
H.B. Woodrose (26) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2)