Review Erowid at!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
("Share Your Story" link. Needs quick login creation but no verification of contact info)
Death Was Knocking at My Door
Methamphetamine & LSD
by Tt
Citation:   Tt. "Death Was Knocking at My Door: An Experience with Methamphetamine & LSD (exp108899)". Jul 28, 2016.

T+ 1:00
200 mg IV Methamphetamine
  T+ 0:00 1 hit   LSD


Hi I wanted to come here today to write about an expirence I had a few months ago but before I do I'll give you a little background. I have used almost every common drug and I am very expirenced the only thing I was new to at the time was speed / meth. I am clean now because the expirence I'm going to tell you about changed me forever.

I started using meth about a year ago everything was fine I started smoking it. Things were cool I would stay up for days at a time and still feel great till the come down. About six months after I started smoking speed I went to shooting up. This were things change. The first time I put the needle in my arm I get my vein on the first try. I push the plunger down and 5 seconds later WHAM. I feel a very very warm and comforting feeling come over me followed by a rush it was the most comforting feeling to me. I get a little but of visuals from it but not that overpowering I continue to use and shoot up for few more months. Then one night my life changed for ever.

I go to purchase some LSD from a good friend. I go back home to get in the shower. I come home and have a needle already loaded with some speed inside it 200 mg to be exact. So before I get in the shower I take my hit of acid at 7:00 pm it's 300ug. I put it on my tongue and wait a half hour and get in the shower. The visuals are starting to kick in already. I also take my loaded needle with 200 mg of speed in it with me. I start the shower and stand for a min letting the acid kick in. I then take my syringe at 8:00 pm fill it with water to the 60cc mark and hit my vein. Mind you I took acid right before this. I push the plunger down and BAM my ears are ringing like you won't believe. The rush is stronger then ever before the visuals from the acid are intense. My heart is going the fastest it has ever gone. I get out of the shower. I noticed I am shaking a bit and I am a bit cold. But I don't mind of it. I go to my room and lay down. I play some drama live mix. Then this were things take a turn.

As I'm laying down my ears are ringing so bad I get nervous. The acid is very intense combined with the speed. I notice my breathing and heart rate are so out of whack I panic. I panicked because my heart was beating so fast I couldn't keep track of it. It felt like it was beating out of my chest. But my breathing seemed too normal for that heart rate. My body feels so tight it's hard to walk. I get up and go tell my dad what I have done and tell him I need an ambulance and to go to the ER. He calls 911. I'm sitting there hanging on to my dad's girlfriend for dear life because it feels like I'm going to loose consciousness any minute. Screaming god please don't let me go. The ambulance arrived and they helped me walk out the door. They hook me up to the heart monitor and good thing I got help. I read what the monitor said my blood pressure was 190/130 pulse was 230bpm.

It only got worse. I got to the hospital. Some pieces get foggy but I remember trying to speak and my words were so slurred I couldn't understand what I was talking about. I couldn't really see because the visuals were the most intense I have ever expirenced. So here am in the hospital there were cops asking me where did you get these substances at etc. I told them I don't know. The went through my phone and Ipad. They wait for my blood pressure and pulse to go down. The nurses give me lorazepam and send me home that helped a lot I get home I am still tripping absolute face. I lay down no music because I am still a bit anxious.. I didn't sleep all night.

In the early morning the Extreme heart beat returns again for some reason. I get nervous again. This time I have chest pains. I call the ambulance because my dad is in bed sleeping it's morning I've been up all night. This time they keep me a couple days in the hospital. Everything was ok I just needed sleep. Now the first time I went to the hospital I indeed took too much methamphetamine. My body just can't handle it I have learned a lot.

From this expirence I am now clean to this day since that incident. The reason this also may have occurred is that I have kidney disease I have had it since I was 2. Years old. I got a transplanted kidney at 2. It went bad in May of this year 2016. So please take this into account and be very very carful what drugs you mix.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108899
Gender: Male 
Age at time of experience: 18 
Published: Jul 28, 2016Views: 6,130
[ View as PDF (for printing) ] [ View as LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Switch Colors ]
LSD (2), Methamphetamine (37) : Alone (16), Overdose (29), Health Problems (27), Combinations (3)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid.
TERMS OF USE: By accessing this page, you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving written permission prior to your downloading the data.

Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.

Experience Vaults Index Full List of Substances Search Submit Report User Settings About Main Psychoactive Vaults