Jester Split Himself in Two
DMT
by Nina
Citation:   Nina. "Jester Split Himself in Two: An Experience with DMT (exp108955)". Erowid.org. Sep 1, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108955

smoked DMT

I packed my pipe with some DMT, laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.

Immediately, I was with a jester and he was messing with me...so I smoked more to annoy him and possibly get some help (not as stupid as it sounds LOL! We loved and trusted each other unconditionally so it was exactly like two friends messing with each other...he didn't take it seriously at all and thought it was hilarious) and he actually split himself in two—and his other half became a wise, beautiful goddess huffing at him with her arms on her hips!!

She sided with me against him and cried out 'You're pushing down on her! You're pushing her! Stop!' with her arms out, acting like a referee, LOL! So she scolded him and afterwards she 'went away'—he turned into one person again and laughed with me...he smiled and said he learned his lesson and wouldn't mess with me anymore...which was a total lie but he was really funny...I always see him during my experiences—he's actually the jester I see every time I smoke DMT.

It was really hilarious!

Looking back on it, the goddess never actually felt truly female...but I actually believed I was with two different entities at the time, so it was a wonderful trick! I didn't realize what he had done until he turned back into one entity and I had time to think about it.

...Jesters. LOL.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108955
Published: Sep 1, 2016Views: 1,778
DMT (18) : Depression (15), Entities / Beings (37), General (1), Alone (16)