Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Relaxation Research
Etizolam
by gucci_flipflops
Citation:   gucci_flipflops. "Relaxation Research: An Experience with Etizolam (exp108984)". Erowid.org. Aug 31, 2018. erowid.org/exp/108984

1 mg oral Etizolam
  T+ 1:30 .5 mg oral Etizolam

Got my hands on some etizolam , have heard mixed reviews regarding the substance. I have experimented from everything from opiates to LSD . My experience with benzo like substances is extensive.

I popped 1 mg of etizolam after work today. This is how I feel.

T: 20min - Feeling a bit more relaxed. Just chilling on the couch , feeling content and the stress of work has subsided rather quickly. My back muscles were a bit cramped when I got home, this has vanished. Not feeling very motivated to type. I'm not sure if I am just tired or if the etizolam is to blame. Probably a mixture of both.

T: 30min - Not feeling as much as I hoped I would. Effects have flat lined since 10 minutes ago. Maybe the 20 min marker was a placebo effect. Still feeling relaxed and warm , tried do to some laundry and said fuck it .

T : 1hr - Ok, I'm cold chilling now. My body feels as if it is wrapped in a blanket . Very relaxed , nothing over powering.My anxiety from work and life's challenges are gone with the wind. I feel as if I'm laying on a cloud. Could probably catch some Zs if I wanted to , but for research sake I'm going to push through the hint of drowsiness. Typing is becoming a bit of a challenge .

T 1.5hr - Feeling damn good , cooked some ramen noodles , about to pop in a movie and chill. Have a buddy coming over to snag a few etiz. Wondering what his experience will be. But to quite frank and I dont care. This stuff is coo with me. Took another .5mg to see if I can kick it into high gear.

Its about Nine pm now I called it quits on trying to time lapse my experiment . After I took my .5 not much changed except my lack of inhibition to do anything at all. Planning on taking a hot shower and drifting off into what I am hoping is the best sleep ever.

Overall I think this substance could be quite helpful for relieving anxiety and just to chill out. Personally I think I prefer a classic benzo like alprozolam or clonazepam. But this stuff certainly does the trick. Cheers.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108984
Published: Aug 31, 2018Views: 1,910
Etizolam (568) : General (1), First Times (2), Workplace (51)