Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Am I Not Feeling It
Cocaine & Alcohol
by Salty-C-man
Citation:   Salty-C-man. "Am I Not Feeling It: An Experience with Cocaine & Alcohol (exp108985)". Erowid.org. Aug 16, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108985

repeated oral Alcohol
    insufflated Cocaine

So I did coke a few times at a buddy's house. It was always while I was drinking. I'd get 7 or 8 beers in and my friend would always offer.

The weird thing is I never feel the euphoria that it's suppose to bring. I just feel instantly sober. If I do a lot I notice that it wakes me up and I want to stay awake forever but it's never blissful. I almost always get a jaw twitch or a finger twitch every time though.

I thought this was supposed to make you have the best time ever.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108985
Published: Aug 16, 2016Views: 1,662
Cocaine (13), Alcohol (61) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3)