Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
Still Not Kicking In
Adrafinil & Coffee
by Hard Worker
Citation:   Hard Worker. "Still Not Kicking In: An Experience with Adrafinil & Coffee (exp109028)". Erowid.org. Sep 1, 2018. erowid.org/exp/109028

300 mg oral Adrafinil (pill / tablet)
  T+ 3:00 1 cup oral Coffee
  T+ 3:00 300 mg oral Adrafinil (pill / tablet)

I'm writing this after trying adrafinil for the first time today. When I first took it, I was exciting after reading how everyone had this pleasant experiences and how it heighted their senses and what not. This is the same reason why I ordered it.

So anyways I took the pill at about 9 am after about 9:45 I started to fill excited but I think it was just a placebo because I was waiting for the spidey senses to kick it and what not. At 11:00 I expected and assumed it was fully kicked it but I felt a little different but no much to the point it made me want to do extra work, have great memory, or increased cognitive ability. 200mg of caffeine made me feel more alert than this drug.

It was subtle very subtle to the point it was like I didnt take it. I'm writing this right now on it by the way. After about 12 I got frustrated cause none of the effects that I read about was present, at least not noticeably. I even went to get a cup of coffee to make it better. The coffee made me feel more alert than a 300mg drug smh. So after the coffee I was still waiting for the effect to kick in but it didnt so I went out to the car and got another pill and took it. After 2 hours I felt like I took a small dosage of caffeine even after having a big meeting. During the meeting I didn't have increased creativity and more ideas than usually to bring to the table. I was performing with my usually capabilities.

All I can see is that this possibly made me feel awake but it could of been the coffee. I am extremely disappointed. I'm not even trying to trash this drug because I thought it would be great and it was something I was really looking forward to because of all the great things online about it but it's really not all that special. The negatives outway the positive. It's not going to help me pass a test and its not going to help me do stuff I didn't want to do before. I'd be better off getting some caffeine or some adderall. Just being totally honest.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109028
Published: Sep 1, 2018Views: 1,812
Adrafinil (216) : Performance Enhancement (50), First Times (2), Workplace (51)