New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Clean Clear Subtle
Noopept & Phenibut
by ThePoobaman
Citation:   ThePoobaman. "Clean Clear Subtle: An Experience with Noopept & Phenibut (exp109076)". Erowid.org. Aug 25, 2016. erowid.org/exp/109076

1 g   Smarts - Phenibut
  T+ 0:00 3 mg insufflated Noopept (liquid)
  T+ 0:00 3 mg insufflated Noopept (liquid)
  T+ 5:00   insufflated Noopept (liquid)

DRUG/ROA/DOSE: Noopept, Intranasal, 6 mg.

SET: I’m 19, male, about 165 lbs, 6’2”, attending college full time. I am experienced with many psychoactive substances, common and obscure. Having tried almost every recreational substance you can name (and some that you probably can’t), I’m looking toward drugs that can benefit my life, career, and personality - as a result, I’ve been exploring nootropics. I have tried some of the more popular nootropics (modafanil, aniracetam, phenibut, nicotine in gum/vape/cigarette forms) and stimulants (methylphenidate, amphetamine, and good old caffeine). I am excited to try noopept and am in a reasonably calm and stable frame of mind.

SETTING: My apartment building. I had taken 1 gram of Phenibut earlier in the day and a cup of tea prior to the noopept. I was feeling a little hazy after 2 or 3 days of consecutive, heavy marijuana consumption. My roommate was going about his daily business.

REPORT: I took two squirts (3 mg) at around 4:00 PM. After two minutes, I felt nothing. I talk with my roommate for a moment. He seems busy, so I stare out the window for a couple more minutes. Then it hits me.

Absolute, complete, overwhelming, serene clarity. I looked out my window at the city skyline and felt completely at ease. It was, indeed, the feeling of phenibut, but with a dimension all its own. It was so much cleaner, so much more creative, so inspired. I don’t quite know how to describe except by saying I felt like everything in my mind was crystal clear and perfectly, harmoniously connected.
I felt laser focused. I take another two squirts (3 mg). Within 5 minutes I am completely engaged in everything around me.

Feeling very excited, I went down to the apartment building gym. On the elevator down, a very cute girl and I had an engaging conversation. I felt the regular phenibut confidence and charm, but I also felt unbelievably witty. I’m talking regular Mark Twain stuff. I was on fire for this two minute conversation. I've never felt like this from phenibut, at any dosage.

I had a productive workout (with an unplanned 10 minute run on the treadmill, just because I felt like it.) My workout was excellent, but perhaps “excited” isn’t the right word. Excitement is what methylphenidate gives me, the push, the urge to do things that I wouldn’t normally do. The workout wasn’t easier, and I would have probably done it anyway. Motivation is a better word.

I also performed better physically, but not in the way a stimulant like ephedrine or methylphenidate would make me feel. I just understood, on a very deep level, the reasons I was working out, and why I had to give it every ounce of effort I could. It was focused.

I should note that my mind was racing (or rather, speedwalking - I was able to retain most of the ideas I had) while I was working out. I had a small epiphany about my current relationship, I was toying with some academic concepts, and thinking very deeply about everything. It was nice.

Unfortunately, my unusual resulted in me hurting a back muscle. It was painful, but I managed to finish the workout and go back to my apartment.

There was my roommate - and his dad - who I had never met before. While typically I would find myself running out of things to say, I had no shortage of interesting conversational topics.

They soon left to go to dinner, and I would say it wore off within 3 or 4 hours.

I took some more around 9 PM, but it didn't seem to do much. Either I hit a plateau or there is a ceiling of how much this can effect you (or at least me).

SUMMARY: I think this will be an extremely interesting nootropic. I have heard mixed things about the oral route of administration, but almost everything I’ve heard about intranasal noopept has been positive. This has proved to be an extremely good “motivator” and helps a lot with focus. I had a great time. It does seem to have some mild stimulant effects, so folks, please be careful and don’t mix it with any strong stimulants or sedatives.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109076
Published: Aug 25, 2016Views: 7,940
Noopept (579) : Combinations (3), Performance Enhancement (50), Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)