In a Non-Coherent State
AB-FUBINACA
by Ekimdooh
Citation:   Ekimdooh. "In a Non-Coherent State: An Experience with AB-FUBINACA (exp109082)". Erowid.org. Aug 22, 2016. erowid.org/exp/109082

oral AB-FUBINACA (powder / crystals)

Hood9466

I have experienced lung cancer and did not want to smoke anything. The product did intrigue my addiction-prone self. I saw the dosage and I though if I wet the edge of knife blade and ingest it, I couldn't possible go wrong.

My wife discovered me in a non-coherent state and was concerned. She went to work and 8 hours later I was still out of it, plus my extremities were getting cold. She wisely called 911 and I ended up in the hospital, I woke up 2 days later and foggy as hell
I woke up 2 days later and foggy as hell
. I stayed in the hospital for 2 more days becoming coherent.

Lesson learned, this shit is way to potent to ingest orally. I did stupidly smoke a few hits afterwards but it produced more paranoia than a nice buzz. I'm lucky to be alive. I'm not one to tell folks not to experiment, but in the case of cannabanoids pay real close attention to dosage, especially orally.

[Reported Sustance: 'Ab-Funiaca']

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 109082
Published: Aug 22, 2016Views: 4,820
AB-FUBINACA (628) : Alone (16), Overdose (29), Health Problems (27), First Times (2)