Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
I Was About to Call for an Ambulance
Nutmeg & Alcohol - Beer
by T.T._Donny
Citation:   T.T._Donny. "I Was About to Call for an Ambulance: An Experience with Nutmeg & Alcohol - Beer (exp109113)". Erowid.org. Jun 5, 2018. erowid.org/exp/109113

2 Tbsp oral Nutmeg (powder / crystals)
  96 oz oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
    oral Pharms - Paroxetine (daily)

Nutmeg and Alcohol

I heard about the health benefits of nutmeg, so I put some in my salad. The salad had salad dressing and I couldn't really taste the nutmeg so I loaded it on. Probably a couple spoon fulls. Later I drank 4 tall boy cans of beer while out with some friends. I take a daily medicine of paroxetine, but I don't think it's related to the effect.

After a while, my thoughts became very fuzzy, I couldn't focus my eyes, felt nauseous. Then, I was about to call for an ambulance. My eye sight started getting worse, breathing became difficult and I was losing touch with reality. Soon after my brain felt cold and I thought I was going to blackout. Made it home and fell asleep.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109113
Published: Jun 5, 2018Views: 824
Nutmeg (41), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)