Once and Met Death
Methamphetamine
by asasas
Citation:   asasas. "Once and Met Death: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp109347)". Erowid.org. Oct 21, 2016. erowid.org/exp/109347

repeated insufflated Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)

It is one of the most addictive substances in the world and I feel draw to go back because I'm scared fucking shitless.

Let's just say my heart basically stopped working and I blew a bunch of blood vessels in my brain and fainted about 10 times and feel stupid from having mini strokes and low blood sugar and dehydration and sleep deprivation and MASSSIVE fucking panic attacks like no other I've ever seen or imagined.

Panic attacks that feel like I am dying. My heart will stop beating for seconds at a time, my breaths will do nothing for me, my arms will cease from oxygen deprivation.

And that's when I'm high, when I come down I'd rather go to hell.

[Reported Dose: '10 lines over 40 hours']

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109347
Published: Oct 21, 2016Views: 1,677
Methamphetamine (37) : Unknown Context (20), Health Problems (27)