Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
First Time Mixing These
Clonazepam & Gabepentin
by Fuzzbutthead
Citation:   Fuzzbutthead. "First Time Mixing These: An Experience with Clonazepam & Gabepentin (exp109417)". Erowid.org. May 31, 2018. erowid.org/exp/109417

1 mg sublingual Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:12 1 mg sublingual Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:20 300 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin

I was able to get ahold of 2 mg of kpins this weekend. I have never tried this drug before and even though I've done a lot of Z-drugs, I took it slow. I started with 1 mg SL and waited for about 20 minutes.

I felt in effects in about 10-15 minutes. I felt a light body load but not much else.
I redosed another 1 mg SL and then added 300 mg of Gabapentin orally at 20 minutes.
I felt very relaxed within the next 10 minutes and since I was at home, reading a book, I decided to get ready for bed and then get a good night's sleep on my new memory foam mattress.
Best sleep I've had in years.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109417
Published: May 31, 2018Views: 3,025
Pharms - Clonazepam (125), Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)