New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Strangely Synergistic
Lorazapam & Cannabis
by Mike Ike
Citation:   Mike Ike. "Strangely Synergistic: An Experience with Lorazapam & Cannabis (exp109545)". Erowid.org. Nov 16, 2016. erowid.org/exp/109545

2.5 mg oral Pharms - Lorazepam (pill / tablet)
  1 g smoked Cannabis

The Lorazapam (2.5mg) was taken orally and about 20 minutes later I started to have the same sort of upset stomach a psychadelic gives me. I began consuming cannabis at this point to ease the pain, and as the pain eased, I closed my eyes in relief and, much to my surprise saw light visuals. The more I smoked the more this started to feel like a slow shroom trip. Quite interesting.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109545
Published: Nov 16, 2016Views: 1,955
Pharms - Lorazepam (79) : Unknown Context (20), Combinations (3)