Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Body/Mind Seperation
Salvia divinorum
by flarephire
Citation:   flarephire. "Body/Mind Seperation: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp10955)". Erowid.org. Jul 11, 2019. erowid.org/exp/10955

smoked Cannabis (plant material)
    smoked Salvia divinorum (plant material)

Well, There I was sitting at home, when my mother told me a friend had called. He invited me over to go for a walk, to puff some home grown, and I agreed figuring it wouldn't hurt anything. Before I left though, I grabbed some fresh picked salvia leaves I had in my cabinet. So when I get over there I show him the leaves and explain the plant to him. We put it under the grow light to let it dry and go to the canyon to burn his bud.

When we get back the leaves are completely dried. D crushes two up and put them in a bowl. I sit down on the couch, and take one big ripper. It didn't hit at first, but came on very slowly, and as it came on by heart beat began to become very, very pronounced. I would have considered it anxiety but I was not uncomfortable, not scared and completely dissociated from my heartbeat, or it seemed and though it was just some underlying rhythm provided for the journey. The more I listened to my heartbeat, the more it seemed my mind was leaving my body, not leaving but separate from my body, and I was warm and comfortable where I was. Just then I started to come down, only five or so into it, nothing to hard, but a good experience to recreate in my dreams( one of my favorite passtimes ), and I think I will stick with small doses for a while.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 10955
Published: Jul 11, 2019Views: 428
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)