Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
A Poor Analogue
Deschloroetizolam
by Andy Pacer
From Reddit Collection
Citation:   Andy Pacer. "A Poor Analogue: An Experience with Deschloroetizolam (exp109560)". Erowid.org. Dec 3, 2016. erowid.org/exp/109560

12 mg oral Deschloroetizolam

Deschloroetizolam is not worth buying or trying.

Long time Psychonaut, pharm-enthusiast; benzo lover; eitozolam user. I bought Deschloroetizolam doing little research and basically just read the hype.

I finally tried it this week in varying doses. One thing that I've read is true; it is a lot weaker than originally suspected. Minimum doses was around 12 mg to feel much of anything.

At this dose I got some anxiolytics but also some dysphoria. Hard to describe. The lack of anxiety made me happy but the side effects didn't make me feel well. To expand on that, something no one has mentioned: headaches/pain and discomfort. Which was bearable.

Worse though was the paradoxical reactions. Half the time I took it I experienced things such as hot/cold flashes, sweating; and irritability. I can say these for certain.

One time I took it at night, I followed it with a normal 75mg of seroquel. If was a nightmare. I had night terrors and woke up feeling panicky 1-3 times an hour. (No history of night terrors.) Only took it with seroquel once. Took it many times before bed to wake up feeling itchy, and bloated in my face, as well as some classic rebound effects.

These are the negatives I need to report.

On the positive side it has many expected effects. Yes it will calm me down and would probably kill any anxiety attack. But with a lot to side effects.

A shipment of etizolam arrived and I've only tried the Deschloroetizolam once or twice since. Both times I had all the same side effects as noted above.

[Reporte Dose: 'Varied 2mg - 24mg']

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109560
Published: Dec 3, 2016Views: 5,812
Deschloroetizolam (780) : Combinations (3), Hangover / Days After (46), Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)