Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Evacuated to Hospital
2C-P
by Orent
Citation:   Orent. "Evacuated to Hospital: An Experience with 2C-P (exp109697)". Erowid.org. Dec 29, 2016. erowid.org/exp/109697

75 mg oral 2C-P (capsule)

Very Heavy 2CP Experience

When I was 19 I went to 24 hours trance festival and I was very curious to try new drugs. I had tried before only weed, laughing gas, ritalin and 4 mec.

My friend offered me 2cp and he told me it's perfect for a trance party. So he gave me a capsule and he said he already did the calculation and it's a common dose. After 30 minutes I wasnt feeling so good, so I went to sit on the side of a tree where the music was decent. Suddenly I looked at a tree and saw a colored crystals forms, but not something heavy, I mean that I saw the tree and on it I saw the forms.

From then on I don't remember what happened to me but my friends told me I started to go crazy and scream and break other's tents, and so I wasnt totally focused. They took me to the field clinic and the doctor gave me tranquillizer in very big dose, my temperature had rose and I was evacuated to hospital. After I think like 14 hours I woke up with a catheter and I saw all my family crying, it was very traumatic moment for me. After a while the doctor came to me and said I was in life danger. In retrospect my friend understood that he gave me 75 mg which it 5 times heavy dose.

I have only one request, be careful with those drugs, always try light dose at first experience. And put big effort into set&setting. Read before, discover interest and ask questions.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109697
Published: Dec 29, 2016Views: 2,191
2C-P (305) : First Times (2), Overdose (29), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Festival / Lg. Crowd (24)