Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Slowing of Time
LSD & MDMA
by istylei
Citation:   istylei. "Slowing of Time: An Experience with LSD & MDMA (exp109800)". Erowid.org. Jan 17, 2017. erowid.org/exp/109800

1 drop   LSD
      MDMA
      Alcohol

I had the most amazing experience after dropping one drop of acid and then consuming what I think was about .15g MDMA over the course of an evening. We were having a really good time with friends just drinking at some bars when the weirdest thing happened and I wonder if anyone else has experienced it.

I walked up some stairs into a club playing up beat hard house everyone was dancing and as I got to the top of the stairs/dancefloor everything slowed down completely, the music became low and slow and I could see people jumping in the air to the music moving so slowly and my voice came out slow and low. The hair floating on the dancers was so trippy. This lasted for maybe 4 seconds and absolutely blew my mind.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109800
Published: Jan 17, 2017Views: 1,420
LSD (2), MDMA (3) : Combinations (3), Club / Bar (25)