individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Deep Cognitive Hacking
3-MeO-PCP, Mushrooms, LSD & Phenibut
by plato1123
From Reddit Collection
Citation:   plato1123. "Deep Cognitive Hacking: An Experience with 3-MeO-PCP, Mushrooms, LSD & Phenibut (exp109980)". Erowid.org. May 11, 2017. erowid.org/exp/109980

5 mg   3-MeO-PCP

I had a really strange experience the other night when I was on phenibut+L+psilocybin+3meo-pcp.

I've had what I can only term a sore spot, in my brain, for several years. I thought it was from binging on MDA or from some other terrible thing I had done to my brain, and might even be a brain tumor. This spot had hurt varying degrees for years, and I had previously found I could somehow add tension to it to make it hurt more, without touching it, just by thinking. This seemed to be without any external movement, not even movement of the eyes or anything, like I have a slightly sore part OF MY BRAIN that I could make hurt more.

Well the other night on the above combination, 3-meo-pcp being a new one I hadn't tried, I felt like I could almost touch different parts of my brain, with my mind. I could draw attention to this part or that part and almost make it swell or relax. I moved to the sore spot and rubbed it like crazy (again, with my mind) and at one point made it feel like it was fluttering, like a little butterfly was in my brain wiggling around, pulsing perhaps 5-10x per second. This spot, was left lobe, near the center, in from my left ear and slightly up. I made this part flutter, feeling like there was some valve or something I was switching on and off quickly... and... it kind of felt good to do it. It almost seemed like it stopped hurting a little bit. And the next few days I've noticed it hasn't hurt since. A little spot that had kind of been sore for years (edit:possibly even a decade), I was somehow able to massage out and make feel better.

This made me conclude, maybe humans can consciously touch parts of their brains, with their thoughts, with most not knowing they have this ability, and even me having no idea what this ability does or could do. I did not notice any changes in perception while touching different parts of my brain in this manner, and with the exception of being able to massage out this one part of my brain, there was no discernible effect as far as I could tell.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 109980
Published: May 11, 2017Views: 3,528
3-MeO-PCP (558) : Unknown Context (20), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Combinations (3), General (1)