Citation: The Emptiness. "Divine Moments of Truth: An Experience with DMT (exp110085)". Erowid.org. May 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/110085
Strangely, I can recall most of my breakthrough trips, albeit, not entirely but I can never really translate it to human language so I'll try my best. I've made a list below of what I saw, felt and experienced. I took just a pinch of the DMT extract, making a sandwich pipe screen and putting the extract in between. 3 long massive lungful hits is all it takes, it's extremely harsh and thick plus it tastes like burnt rubber too. I had to use a torch lighter, not letting the fire touch it, it's kind of like vaporizing it. I had a very small window each hit so did it as quick as I could and held it for as long as I could. I was out before I knew it.
Here's a short summary 'bullet form' of some of the parts of my experiences. Mind you, these are parts of closed-eye 'visuals':
- I can remember seeing an extremely wide array of new luminescent colors that are not available in our world vividly.
- I can remember the high and low frequency, the sound of 'dried leaves' crushing sort of like static noises along with the deep OM chorus-y sound/vibration.
- I can remember an intense head rush/vibration and my body vibrating intensely, like extremely intense.
- I felt like my soul is being pulled upwards or stretched.
- I felt like rubber too for some reason kind of like a rubber soul. - I can remember being surrounded by multi-colored swirls.
- I can remember a going through a digital matrix-y kind of tunnel at light speed.
- I can remember the Cathedral-ish vibe of the golden/white light at the end of the multi-colored tunnel then it breaks, it was like a massive explosion. That's when you enter hyperspace.
- It has a very Aztec/Ancient Egypt vibe too along with the sacred geometry.
- I can remember thinking but cannot really explain what I'm experiencing. I can still remember who I was and where I came from while floating through the tunnel though I was thinking I can never come back ever again but I was fine with it, like total surrender.
- I remember seeing symbols, the all-seeing eye, pyramids, gods/goddesses.
- I remember seeing zodiac signs, not really sure if they were zodiac signs but they were on a wheel kind of thing floating towards me.
- I remember seeing a radiant, intelligent being kind of like a 'Jesus' or 'Buddha' kind of figure although I don't subscribe to any particular religion but I'm actively spiritual. I haven't figured that one out yet.
- I remember seeing 4 bouncing entities too which I regard to as my spirit guides. They were jumping in and out of me sending me love and I sensed a deep importance of the messages they were trying to convey. It was all telepathic. I just understood, no need to figure out what they are saying, I instantly understood.
- It felt like I'd been there too, sort of like a massive deja vu.
- Actually, it felt like I was the experience, it's not only like I was seeing it, but I was it. No sense of separation, space and time. Almost felt like an eternity. At some point,I forgot about the worldly me and what I did to get there. It was like I had always been there and it's always been that way.
- I remember having a 'Messiah Complex' experience, in a very good way, not in an egoistic way, when I got back to my body. It lasts for months, even years. I became a better person spiritually, emotionally and mentally. Physical comes last, I take care of myself better, eat better, an overall sense of well being.
It's been years and I haven't stopped thinking about the experiences. The more time passes by, the more the experience reveals itself. But amidst of all these 'Messianic' experiences, sometimes I become self-destructive too and I figured that it's just a part of the process. No need to fear it or reject it. Embrace it, learn how to deal with it and everything will fall into place.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.