Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Bliss
Oxycodone
by Jack
Citation:   Jack. "Bliss: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp110100)". Erowid.org. Apr 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/110100

5 mg insufflated Oxycodone (ground / crushed)

So I went down to San Antonio for a metal concert. Some drunk guy who was huge , got into a fight with me, I stood up for myself but ended up with a huge gash on my lip. It got infected and was hurting pretty bad, it was stitched up. So I took some Oxy for the pain.

Impatient I crushed it up and snorted it. With in minutes I'm cradled in warmth. Floating amongst bliss. A sat and stared off for hours. Completely forgetting the pain, I listen to music and relax.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110100
Published: Apr 26, 2018Views: 517
Oxycodone (176) : Unknown Context (20), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), General (1)