Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
The Whole History of Creation
DMT
by 10rabbit
Citation:   10rabbit. "The Whole History of Creation: An Experience with DMT (exp110134)". Erowid.org. Aug 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/110134

vaporized DMT (powder / crystals)

DMT Acacia crystal

The experience previous to this one blew every law of science that we are taught out of the window. Existing and observing my physical self in parallel with our galaxy hovering over my head, eyes open. The shock of experiencing everything eyes open was so much that I forgot to breathe.

Suddenly a small blue entity who knew of me explained that I need to breathe air and opened a golden bag filled with oxygen which I drew from. This relaxed me. Anyway, I spent the rest of the night in complete disbelief. Everything we know to be true, our physical world, should be questioned, always. This experience placed a book in my head, the information within it I could draw from for my entire existence.

Buzzing for a month after and full of wonder I felt the urge to go deeper. I was sitting in my living room. I made a 30 minute playlist of some of my favorite electronica, loaded up and started up my spaceship. Within 20 seconds the music was stopped, reversed, remixed and multiple entities filled the room. They said, in a nice way, do you think its only you that control the music. I laid back and the magic unfolded. I found myself in a temple full of entities that knew me from previous times. They were excited and a crowd formed. I was introduced to the mother goddess, a large blue figure with a large golden colored staff. She explained that I was the one and proceeded to fill funnel the history of the universe, creation from the start. I visually observed the universe, the earth evolve. I was then told that they had been there from the start of everything, and they exist in every physical and mental space that we live in. I was told I was capable of anything and to go forth and be.

Magical.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 110134
Published: Aug 10, 2018Views: 625
DMT (18) : Glowing Experiences (4), Entities / Beings (37), Alone (16)