Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $125 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
A Small Pinch in a Meth Pipe
Caffeine
by Vep
Citation:   Vep. "A Small Pinch in a Meth Pipe: An Experience with Caffeine (exp110190)". Erowid.org. Apr 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/110190

10 mg smoked Caffeine (powder / crystals)

Smoking Caffeine

Iíve frequently eaten and snorted caffeine in the past but have not been able to find much information on smoking it so I decided to test it out. I put a small pinch of caffeine into a meth pipe and held a lighter to it until it vaporized. The vapor was extremely mild, there was not much of it and it didnít hurt at all. After about 30 seconds I felt a very pleasant caffeine come up, it was not jittery at all. In my experience snorting caffeine cause a less jittery effect that eating and smoking was even more pleasant.

My heart did feel a little bit strange for a few minutes so I donít know if I would do this regularly. The high from the caffeine lasted for about 2 hours and then I very rapidly felt myself become extremely tired. Overall it was a pleasant experience and if I could find more information about the health effects of smoking caffeine I might do it regularly.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110190
Published: Apr 26, 2018Views: 1,752
Caffeine (11) : Unknown Context (20), Preparation / Recipes (30), General (1)