Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Perfect Mix for Me
Caffeine & Clonazepam
by anomynous
Citation:   anomynous. "Perfect Mix for Me: An Experience with Caffeine & Clonazepam (exp110197)". Erowid.org. Apr 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/110197

154 mg oral Caffeine
  0.25 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

I have bad anxiety and depression so getting out of bed is an issue for me but so is taking stimulants like caffeine because they make my anxiety worse. Caffeine with a small amount of some type of Benzo is the perfect mix for me. I feel energized without the adderall type headrush. Really lets me focus on schoolwork and got me to write this report.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110197
Published: Apr 4, 2018Views: 1,353
Pharms - Clonazepam (125), Caffeine (11) : Alone (16), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Depression (15), Combinations (3)