Citation: Experimenter. "A Really Subtle High: An Experience with Cacao (exp110235)". Erowid.org. May 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/110235
||(powder / crystals)
This isn't my first experience snorting cacao. I've read about it online and tried it several times before, though never this much.
I usually snort like 100 mg if I didn't have enough time to make myself some coffee.
The effects with a dose this much just makes me feel pumped up as if I just had 3 cups of coffee but the effects last around an hour or two.
As for this current experience, I don't think I snorted this line correctly as I can feel it on the back of my throat and a cup of water didn't help.
- I can certainly feel something different and it has been less than 10 min.
- Alright, it has been 30 minutes and I can feel a really subtle high. Nothing comparable to cannabis though. I am also feeling more energetic and awake. Also, increased body heat and a slight feeling that my throat is closing.*
- 50 min in, and I can definitely feel happier overall but yeah, nothing comparable to cannabis.
- 2 hours and most of the effects are gone.
* This subtle high might be from the theobromine as it causes the arteries to expand and thus making me feel light-headed.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.