Citation: Experimenter. "A Really Subtle High: An Experience with Cacao (exp110235)". Erowid.org. May 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/110235
||(powder / crystals)
This isn't my first experience snorting cacao. I've read about it online and tried it several times before, though never this much.
I usually snort like 100 mg if I didn't have enough time to make myself some coffee.
The effects with a dose this much just makes me feel pumped up as if I just had 3 cups of coffee but the effects last around an hour or two.
As for this current experience, I don't think I snorted this line correctly as I can feel it on the back of my throat and a cup of water didn't help.
- I can certainly feel something different and it has been less than 10 min.
- Alright, it has been 30 minutes and I can feel a really subtle high. Nothing comparable to cannabis though. I am also feeling more energetic and awake. Also, increased body heat and a slight feeling that my throat is closing.*
- 50 min in, and I can definitely feel happier overall but yeah, nothing comparable to cannabis.
- 2 hours and most of the effects are gone.
* This subtle high might be from the theobromine as it causes the arteries to expand and thus making me feel light-headed.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.