Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Nightmare Flipping
Diphenhydramine & MDMA
by DPH entity
Citation:   DPH entity. "Nightmare Flipping: An Experience with Diphenhydramine & MDMA (exp110258)". Erowid.org. Jan 22, 2020. erowid.org/exp/110258

700 ug oral Diphenhydramine
  T+ 0:00 100 ug oral MDMA
  T+ 1:00 50 ug oral MDMA

Let me just start by saying that I love deliriants, and this is what made me try out this infamous 'nightmare flipping' combination of MDMA with dyphenhydramine. As there are pretty much no records of people combining the two I was unsure of how much MDMA to take, so I started low with a bomb of 100 milligrams taken at the same time with 700 milligrams of DPH.

About an hour in I started feeling antisocial and the slight impending doom feeling.
That meant the DPH started to kick in, but I felt no sign of MDMA. I decided to quickly make another bomb while I could. I took 50mg more of MDMA with orange juice then hid away my stash and patiently waited.

Some time later I started hallucinating, but the DPH impending doom and anxiety has disappeared. This must be the MDMA's doing. Anyway the rest of the trip was just me deliriously tripping balls, talking to myself and trying to pee every 10 minutes. I don't normally hallucinate lots from 700 milligrams because of my high tolerance but the MDMA seemed to have made the hallucinations a lot more frequent.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110258
Published: Jan 22, 2020Views: 1,324
Diphenhydramine (109), MDMA (3) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)