New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Woke Up Feeling Super Relaxed
Fluorophenibut
by Goblets
Citation:   Goblets. "Woke Up Feeling Super Relaxed: An Experience with Fluorophenibut (exp110357)". Erowid.org. May 2, 2017. erowid.org/exp/110357

125 mg oral Smarts - Fluorophenibut

Tried fluorophenibut at 125mg took it at 6pm and did not really feel much of anything before going to bed, but I woke up feeling super relaxed.

Seemed to last the whole next day. Seems like its very slow to take effect and a long time to leave my system. I react badly to benzodiazepines because I abused them when I was younger and now I get rebound anger and agitation within a few hours of taking them.

It's nice to find an effective anti-anxiety medicine that does not cause me problems.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110357
Published: May 2, 2017Views: 4,293
Fluorophenibut (754) : Unknown Context (20), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), First Times (2)